Toshiba Retail Technical Connect Conference in Dusseldorf:
September 30 - October 2, 2013
Toshiba Retail Technical Connect offers an invaluable opportunity to meet face-to-face with Toshiba professionals from the Raleigh Development lab as well as with experts from the European region. Highly experienced technical speakers will offer lectures, "hands on" labs and demos covering current and new releases of Toshiba hardware and software products.We welcome participation from our Customers, Business Partners, Independent Software Vendors and Systems Integrators particularly those who have IT Specialist, Service Engineering, Software Development, Systems Support and Technical Architecture roles as well as from the Toshiba Brand Management and Field Technical Support Specialist teams. Everyone will receive high quality technical education and have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience at the conference.
- Get up to speed on the latest Toshiba solution development directions and futures.
- Gain insight into streamlining your store management procedures with the latest updates to Toshiba's Retail Systems Management tools (RMA V3).
- Learn how to take advantage of the latest developments with 4690 OS, Store Integrator, Data Integration Facility and the Smarter Checkout platform.
- Choose from many elective sessions covering all aspects of Toshiba hardware, software, drivers as well as from selected 3rd party vendors.
- Some porting opportunities on a soon to be announced printer offering will be available on Oct. 3. Contact MeikeM@de.ibm.com for more information if you are interested.
- Network with experts and colleagues from the worldwide lab and a variety of European countries.
- Don't miss the opportunity to meet the technical community and participate in our first ever Toshiba Retail Technical Connect!
Come and join us at the inaugural Toshiba Retail Technical Connect in Europe!